I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Monday, January 30, 2012

L.A. CASTING SESSION PICS

First, Happy Birthday to Norman's mom Karen!!
Check out the Scooter Dog cake! BOL!


Thanks everyone who came out yesterday to the "Who Let The Dogs Out" casting call. About seventy dogs auditioned for my new Animal Planet showat the Fiesta Floats warehouse in L.A., where we got to see all their floats from this year's Rose Parade! Good times! Cool dawgs! Woof!!

Cokie the Cat's mom with me, Sully, Rose and Ron
Cheeseburger the Tetherball King
Gaby Garland
The dog what got stuck!
(He's OK, but he was stuck for a while. BOL!)
 
Lilo & Ash
Judges: Eric Pressnall, Norman's mom Karen, Norman,
Wally's mom Lexi, and Ron (Davis) (my Dad)
Follow me on Twitter and on Facebook for more pics & updates!


If you think YOU'RE The Most Talented Dog In America, 
email a video to k9casting@gmail.com!

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

could we just be cute Mr. Tillman? Could we have a guest appearence on your show Mr. Tillman? I own a tuxedo
Benny & Lily