I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, August 10, 2012

Sept 1st: Bark in the Park at LA Dodgers!

If you want to meet me, I'll be at the LA Dodgers on Saturday September 1st for another Bark in the Park event! The game is presented by my pals at Dick Van Patten's Natural Balance Pet Foods, Inc. Fans that purchase a special event ticket in the Coca-Cola All-You-Can-Eat Right Field Pavilion are invited to bring their dogs to the park and help cheer on their home team as the Dodgers host the Arizona Diamondbacks at 6:10 p.m. For more info, visit the Dodgers website.

Please note this important disclaimer from the Dodgers:
All dog owners must bring proof of current vaccinations including rabies and all canine infectious diseases. (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis (optional), Parainfluenza, Parvo virus, & Corona virus (optional); Kennel Cough (Bordatella); and Rabies). MUST PROVIDE A VALID RABIES CERTIFICATE WITH A CURRENT EXPIRATION DATE FOR EACH DOG. All dogs must wear an identification tag to the game and be accompanied by someone 18 years of age or older. All dogs must be on a leash at all times. If you are purchasing tickets for others, they will also need to sign a waiver upon check in. Please make sure each person in your group fills out a waiver prior to arrival at the ballpark to ensure smooth check-in. Dogs must be 6 months or older in order to attend and must have their own ticket. ALL DOGS MUST BE WELL-BEHAVED. DOGS SHOWING ANY SIGNS OF AGGRESSION WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
IF YOU PURCHASE TICKETS FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR DOG BUT DO NOT PROVIDE THE PROPER DOCUMENTATION FOR YOUR DOG, YOU WILL BE DENIED ADMISSION TO BARK IN THE PARK.

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

More people will want to see you, not the Dodgers, BOL
Benny & Lily

Ziggy Stardust said...

Wow, I wish I could come and meet you. I love Natural Balance, that is the only food I eat. Have fun and I hope you catch a ball.

Loveys Sasha