I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Tillman Bunch

Being a famous bulldog like me, I try not to let the fame get to my head. I have lots of famous people petting me on set and in my travels. I don't usually get star struck...after all I've skated at the White House, Red Carpets in Hollywood, Major League Baseball stadiums nationwide.

One person who got me drooling in excitement was when I skated the driveway of Florence Henderson, known for being everyone's mom Mrs Carol Brady on TV's Brady Bunch show. Florence makes an appearance in today's episode of Who Let the Dogs Out on Hallmark Channel. I hope you get to see it today. Want to see a preview clip of today's first episode? Well here ya go:

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are lucky! We love that lady
Snuggles
Benny & Lily