I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Thursday, March 29, 2012

NASCAR LAST SUNDAY SUNDAY *SUNDAY!*

Me and Ron went to the Auto Club Speedway in Fontana, California, on Sunday 3/25 for the Auto Club 400 NASCAR race!

Greg Biffle, Me & Ron

We hung out with my NBB (New Best Bro) Greg Biffle #16! We watched his pit crew team working on his car in the garage, and in the pits, too. We went to the Driver meeting (did you know they have Driver meetings?) and heard the Race Officials give directions to the drives and pit crews.

I was an Honorary Official at the pre-race ceremony and went up on stage with Greg Biffle!


Then I got to skate ON the AutoClub Speedway TRACK before the race started!! 
I know... Right!??

This is the skateboard Biffle souped up for me!
Check it!!

I was on ESPN and FoxSports! Uh huh.
Give it to me! Give it to me!
I got this!
Skatin' on the Speedway!
I think Ron's trying to head me off!
THAT WAS AWESOME!!

I wanted to bring "the luck of the dog" to Greg, and I think I did, cuz he finished in the top 10 (#6) in the Sunday race!

I also got a whole slew of new Facebook and Twitter followers - NASCAR fans who like fast cars and fast dogs! BOL! So welcome, you new guys - and ladies...   ; )

I hope you'll follow me on this blog, and on Facebook and Twitter, too, to keep up with all my exploits and appearances. I have my own reality show called "Who Let The Dogs Out" on Animal Planet every Saturday morning through April 21st - and I host a Twitter Viewing Pawty Saturdays from 6am to 11am PDT, where I hang out and tweet with my buds and give away prizes.


You can learn more about the Twitter Viewing Pawties here - where you'll be entered to win a stuffed Tillman dog toy just for RSVP'ing.

See ya on Saturday!

Tillman

2 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Tillman, I am totally impressed with your many skills and how cool that you get to meet all these celebrities. You are a superstar dude and also very handsome(blushing). I love your show and never miss it. I hope we can be bloggy pals. I am off to sleep now and perhaps I will dream of Tillman skating his way over to pick me up for ice cream.

Loveys Sasha

Ray6955/DaneRay said...

Tillman -- Can't wait to see you tomorrow. It's always great to read your blog posts, too! WOOF! @DaneRay -- Ray, Chase & Tipper