I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, March 2, 2012

THIS WEEK ON WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!

Be sure to watch our super cool show tomorrow March 3, when I we go to Washington DC - and I skate in front of the White House in down the halls of Congress! I also meet a bunch of awesome military search and rescue dogs and soldiers at The Old Guard in Fort Myer in Virginia - that was rad...

Check out this preview:


Then be sure to watch "Who Let The Dogs Out" on Animal Planet on Saturday morning, and hang with me and my new Twitter buds at hashtag #TillmanTV for our Viewing Pawty from 6am-11am Pacific Time.


I've been told I'm very loose with the swag. BOL! You stand a good chance of winning a T-shirt, Tillman or Rose plush toy, Tillman's Treats, or even... a TILLMAN SKATEBOARD! You heard me! Woof!!
@Rockethechihua won a Tillman Skateboard
at last week's #TillmanTV Viewing Pawty on Twitter!

@presleywnrchmp won a Tillman Skateboard in 
the Twitter Viewing Pawty for the Premiere of
  Who Let The Dogs Out on Feb. 18th!

We've had 30 prize winners so far at my Viewing Pawties and given away 2 Tillman Skateboards!! You could be next!

OH - Almost forgot! You could even win a trip for two to Hollywood to meet ME! Just watch the show, then answer the trivia question after the show at my Who Let the Dogs Out WATCH & WIN page! All the correct entries each week will be pooled together and at the end of the show, a winner will be randomly chosen! Woof! Woof!

So get all your friends and family to watch!

No comments: