I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Good to the last Lick!

Tillman enjoys Delectable Delights stews from Natural Balance
Yesterday my dad gave me these new 'Delectable Delights' stews to try. My pals at Natural Balance Pet Foods have made the most delicious stews a dog could ask for.

I'm not much of a product pitch dog, but what can I say...it was so good I couldn't even wait for dad to put it in a bowl.  I only wish my face weren't so flat. There was one morsel my tongue couldn't reach.

If you see me out and about, tell me which one is your favorite flavor.

Oh by the way, the best part is my feline friends can also try the Delectable Delights cat stews also. So bark or meow at your mom and dad to get you some to try! They are good to the last lick.

1 comment:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Pawsome and thanks for the thumbs up. I got my Tillman snacks today from Mr. Chewy and they are so good. I have been attacking my Mom for more. You are a really good cook Tillman, thanks.

Loveys Sasha