I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Check out Hallmark Channel, my new home on TV

Woof Woof! I'm getting really excited now, it is only a few days away! Who Let the Dogs Out returns to national television on Hallmark Channel. If you loved Who Let the Dogs Out last season you are going to love it even more this season. Here's the really pawsome news: If you missed any of last season, Hallmark Channel will be running those episodes again this year.

Check out this promo video of the show from the good folks at Hallmark Channel:


Will you watch my show? The premier is this Friday, February 1st at 1 pm, 12 pm Central. Check local listings. If you will be at work or school, be sure to set your DVR to record the show. I'll post more inside scoop on the show tomorrow, so check back!

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Awesome! Wish we got that channel
Snuggles,
Benny & Lily