I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who Let the Dogs Out, Season II Premieres on Hallmark Chanel Feb 1st

Lucca the military working dog being honored at SkyBall
Remember Lucca, the hero dog from the Rose Parade? You can see her THIS FRIDAY February 1st on the season premiere of Who Let the Dogs Out on Hallmark Channel.
 

The premiere episode is an all new hour of TV honoring Military Working Dogs. You'll get to go behind the scenes of the Rose Parade, get to meet Lucca and her history as a military working dog in Iraq and Afghanistan. This is a very moving episode, so be sure to tune in.
This episode also includes the story of my Boot Camp training and how I became an honorary Marine. I traveled to Dallas for my induction, where I received my uniform "stripes".  The announcer teased me about being a little fat...FAT? Those rolls are muscles around my neck, or at least that is what I like to say.

I also got to attend SkyBall in Dallas, Texas, an event that honors all of our nation's Military service members, Veterans, and their families, including Lucca! I hope you are as excited as I am about the premiere episode of Who Let the Dogs Out. Special thanks to my sponsors at Petco who are great to work with on this show! Be sure to stop by your local Petco store and pick up some of my Tillman's Treats, or better yet, the new Natural Balance Jerky Bars with special limited edition Monument packaging. Proceeds of those go to help fund the national monument to Military Working Dogs.




No comments: