I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Luckily, Rose Doesn't Wear Shoes...

Rose's closet full of dresses
As the date for the 2012 Blog Paws event approaches, we're getting reading for our trip to Salt Lake City, Utah. In between sleeping, skateboarding, surfing and snacking, apparently there are important decisions to be made for the trip. For example, my little sister Rose is having a tough time choosing which dresses to pack for the trip. Rose is known for her skills on a  surfboard and snowboard and for popping pink balloons too. She is also something of a fashion plate along bulldogs. Her pink tutus and other dresses are the envy of models everywhere. But really now, how hard is it for Rose to just pick a dress and get on with it? She stands in her closet, panting and looking at all the dresses and growls to me: " I don't have a thing to wear". Luckily, Rose doesn't wear shoes. I can only imagine how much that would complicate the packing decisions. In the meantime I'm going to go for a run on the beach with dad.

4 comments:

Rama's Mama said...

I know that closet is the envy of doggies everywhere!

http://raisingrama.blogspot.com/

Two French Bulldogs said...

You are so lucky going to Blog Paws!! Wear the pink tu tu Rosie
Benny & Lily

Cat and DOG Chat With Caren said...

can't wait to meet you Tillman!
This is Dakota's brother, Cody!!!

Ziggy Stardust said...

Rosie, take them all, you can never have too many outfits girl!

Loveys Sasha