I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, August 31, 2012

WooHoo...it's Labor Day Weekend!

Tillman and Friends chillin' in the RV
Ahhh I'm so ready for a nice long holiday weekend. It isn't easy being a world famous bulldog like me. I have pawtagraphs to give, people who want to pet me and the endless photos with people aiming their iPhones and Droids at me for a "quick picture". But truth be told, I LOVE IT! I just stand there, smile for the photos and let one rip when no one is looking. It cracks me up seeing everyone's faces when the realize what happened.

So this Labor Day Weekend? Well right now we're already chillin' out in my RV. We're relaxing before we head down to Dodger Stadium tomorrow for one final 'Bark in the Park' for the season. My pals at the Dodgers and Natural Balance Pet Foods love to invite lots of dogs to the ballpark for fun and mayhem.

What are your plans this holiday weekend with your pet?

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

We let them rip no matter what, BOL
Have fun at Bark in the Park
Benny & Lily