I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I'm Still At It...

I'm still at it! Trying to raise $1 million for National Service Dog Month. Visit any Petco or Unleashed by Petco store nationwide and donate at the register this week.

I think Guide Dogs are cool, don't you agree? So what are you waiting for, go make a donation this week. Even a buck can make a difference.

Learn more from my friends at Natural Balance Pet Foods, who are sponsoring the fundraiser!

3 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Guide dogs are super cool and so impawtant. I hope you raise like a gazillion green papers for them . Good luck.

Loveys Sasha

p.s. I am enjoying a Tillman Treat right now!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Those pups are special
Benny& Lily

Pamela said...

Great job Tillman! Even though I live in the UK I got to a Petco and stocked up! Found Tillman snacks also! Feel left out though... Ummm... No human treats? Mugs & Buster love them! Thank you....