I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, March 8, 2013

Skating...My Way

Being a canine star of a hit TV show on Hallmark Channel has its perks. This week I got to appear on yet another TV show, Hallmark's Home and Family Show.

It was pretty cool to be invited by the big TV execs to skate on one of their morning TV programs. When I arrived, the hair, makeup and wardrobe people asked what I needed. Maybe a touch-up to dab some drool but that was it. I wasn't phased by it all, I just hopped on my skateboard and did my thing.

Here I am skating...my way for the TV show folks. It was pawsome. But you know what I'm even more excited about? My OWN TV show Who Let the Dogs Out! It is now being shown on Hallmark Channel Fridays at 11 am and again on Saturday mornings on Hallmark Movie Channel at 9 am. I hope you can watch it!

Your pal,

Tillman

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Wish we could watch it again, but we don't have that silly channel
Benny & Lily

Ana Veet Maya said...

Hey Tillman! I love you!!!!!!!!