I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, February 24, 2012

WEEK 2 of WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!


Be sure to watch the second week of "Who Let The Dogs Out
on Animal Planet Saturday morning!


We're in New York & Philly, I meet a Baltimore Oriole names after ME, 
watch My Favorite Pup Jasmine, dog diving dogs, and more!!

Norman

Don't forget to enter the Watch & Win Sweepstakes at http://www.wholetthedogsout.tv afterward, where you can answer a trivia question about the show and possibly end up winning at free trip for two to meet ME in Hollywood, California!
Woof! Woof!! Woof!!! Woof!!!!

Wally & Lexie

AND join me on Twitter between 6am and 11am for my Viewing Pawty - Watch the show on TV and hang out with me @Tillmanskates on Twitter: #TillmanTV! I'll be talking to all my new pals - including YOU - and giving away all kinds of cool prizes. No lie.

Right..... there!

Tell your friends, tell your dawgs, cats - you'll like it too!
My kitty loves "Who Let The Dogs Out!" BOL!

via Amy Ortiz

Make sure your humans take your pic watching TV to post on my Facebook page.
Tell 'em "I want my Dog TV!" Woof!!

Later Skaters -

Tillman


2 comments:

Prudence said...

Another terrific show buddy! Baroooo to the Tillman Crew!

Two French Bulldogs said...

that is hilarious Tillman. How bouts if we drive to Hollywood to see you?
Benny & Lily