I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, February 17, 2012

MY "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT" SHOW PREMIERE!! YIKES!!

THIS IS IT!


Saturday, February 18th, is the premiere of my brand new Animal Planet reality show, "WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!" Watch us as we scour the country looking for the most talented dog in America!! And you could win a trip for two to HOLLYWOOD to meet ME, if you watch all 10 episodes!


I'll be on Twitter as @TillmanSkates from 6am to 11am Pacific time, hanging with my fans and my pals and watching the show. Information on the Twitter #TillmanTV Viewing Pawty is HERE.

I've got a room full of prizes to give away tomorrow, too - 
ROSE! THOSE AREN'T YOUR TOYS!!! SULLY - DON'T OPEN THOSE TREATS!! 
RON! THOSE T-SHIRTS ARE PRIZES! Wear something else! Sheesh! 
Who let the dogs out around here!? BOL!!

Rose & Tillman Dog Toy Prizes
Show T-Shirts
Tillman's Treats
Show Posters: Autographed by the Cast!

Anyway, please watch! 
Check your local listings, but I think WHO LET THE DOGS OUT is on at 10am on the East coast, at 9am Mountain time and at 10am here on the West coast. That could be different depending on your provider though, so don't hold me to it!

Please tell your friends! We want everyone to see these incredible dogs!
See you in the morning!! WOOF!!

Ron & Me at Home Today...

5 comments:

Nancy R said...

I'm watching !!! I saw Tillman surfing at the Rose Parade several years ago.What a performer

Amy Caetta said...

Can't wait to see next Saturday's show! All you pups are amazing!

Anonymous said...

sweet show fun mom4everever

Two French Bulldogs said...

we are tweetin away!
Benny & Lily

Anonymous said...

It's a wooferful show, grrrrreat tricks and pawsome stars.
Harley & Spike