I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Monday, February 13, 2012

Tomorrow's Valentine's Day Blog Hop!

Tomorrow's blog hop theme will be "Valentine's Day" - pretty appropriate, right? BOL!


Rose
OK, so here's the deal:


You post something about Valentine's Day or love or kisses - you get the idea - on your blog. Copy the URL of that blog post, then come back here Tuesday, Feb. 14th, & join the hop with the form that will be linked at the bottom of my Valentine's Day Blog Hop post.


One random blogger will win 30lbs of Natural Balance pet food & a case of Tillman's Treats. They'll also have the opportunity to choose a No Kill shelter or rescue to receive a real Valentine's treat: 1000lbs of Natural Balance Pet Food!


So start writing your blog post, post love-y pics, whatever - and I'll see you back here tomorrow!


And don't forget to RSVP for my Animal Planet "Who Let The Dogs Out" Twitter viewing pawty on Saturday morning! Woof!


Tillman

3 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

whooaa...oh Tillman, a tu tu?
Benny & Lily

Unknown said...

Haha Rose! Love the Tutu!! I have one of those too! But I've never tried wearing it while riding a skateboard!! You go girl!! :D

Anonymous said...

Im inspired with the exceptional and instructive contents that you provide in such short timing.
valentine pictures