I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hanging Out With Furry Pals

My buddy Carl, a Rottweiler furry pal.
Here's me and my buddy 'Carl', a Rottweiler from Santa Barbara. We love playing in the surf, especially on hot summer days like we've had lately. Even though I'm a tough Bulldog, I have lots of other friends who are other breeds of dogs. Heck I even have a few cat friends. Speaking of cats, I started a board on my Pinterest account called Cool Cats and will be adding photos of cat pals I've virtually met in the Blogosphere. More on that another day.

Do your pets have other fur-pals they play with in person? I'd be interested to hear from you, leave a comment with your story.

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Great way to cool off
Benny & Lily