I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July

Today is Independence Day here in the USA. At my home, we celebrate the 4th of July at the beach, where I try to sneak a bite of a hot dog if no one is looking! Dad is extra careful at night to keep us safe, away from the noise of fireworks that can scare us easily. I'm pretty tough and can handle it, but Sully and Rose get spooked by the loud noise of fireworks. So whatever you do tonight, be sure to look after your pets and keep them safe. More pets get lost on the 4th of July in the USA than any other day, because the loud noises cause some dogs to run in fear. Be sure they are wearing id tags, and keep them locked up at night inside the house, not in the yard! Oh and one other thing, resist the temptation to bring your dog to see the fireworks display. We'd rather be home where its nice and quiet. Other than that have a Happy 4th!

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Happy July 4 Big Boy
Benny & Lily

Molly&Harper said...

Happy 4th, Tillman! You are awesome, and I bet you love the 4th since you were named after a US hero, Pat Tillman!