I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, June 15, 2012

The Best Dad Ever...

Even for a world-famous bulldog like me, what matters most to me is my family. I'm lucky to have the best dad in the world. Ron is the ultimate pal...he likes everything I do. (or maybe its that I like everything he does, I'm not sure). We hang out as a family, have lots of play time, plenty of exercise, and lots of belly rubs. But do you know what I love most about my dad? He knows exactly the right spot to scratch my butt. Oh yeah, right there! That's the spot. Sure, sometimes I compete with my sister Rose, and  brother Sully for dad's attention, but no matter what he always comes through for us. This Father's Day I plan to let dad have a slice of my Turkey dog food rolls, as a treat. I might even surprise him with a wet, slobbery kiss when he wakes up on Sunday. I just hope he lets me sneak a slice of bacon later!

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

a slobbery kiss is in order
Benny & Lily

Ziggy Stardust said...

I love my Daddy too, he is the coolest. We are lucky pups to have such nice Daddies. I hope you get some bacon.

Loveys Sasha