I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Packed and Ready for Blog Paws!

Well, I'm packed for my road trip to Salt Lake City. Totally pumped up for my appearance to kick off the BlogPaws event and see all my blogging pals in person.
My packing list:
* Skateboard (check)
* iPod with Beach Boys tunes (check)
* T-shirt (check)
* Water Bowl (check)
* Tillman's Treats snacks (check)
* Dog food rolls (check)
* Cool shades to wear while smiling at chicks (check)
I'm meeting my pal Norman the Scooter Dog there too, together we'll wow 'em and hopefully get a few belly rubs after we do our thing! 

Yeah I'm ready! Woof Woof Woof!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Have a fun trip! You really should come visit Norman in his new hometown. Would be awesome since I live there too. :))

Unchat said...

TheKindle is getting pedicures, actually we are sharpening our nails for a Pinterest campaign. We will watch Twitter 2 See what fun U are having! Safe trip, drive carefully!

Two French Bulldogs said...

Have fun!! You sure are lucky
Benny & Lily