I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Monday, June 25, 2012

Living Life to the Fullest

People say I have a BIG personality. All I know is I like to live life to the fullest and smile a lot. Sometimes it includes tackling big things, like this huge stuffed plush Tillman riding a skateboard. As soon as I saw this I had to jump on it and play. Just like my own skateboard,I chewed on the "skateboard" part of this and got it good and slimy with drool. I have to admit, hugging a giant Tillman was a bit strange, but now I know what you humans think when you guys hug me. Someone "caught" me and took this photo, but I wasn't embarrassed at all. It was great to just have fun and be silly. Sometimes you just have to live life to the fullest and smile.

3 comments:

Rama's Mama said...

What a cool stuffie!!!

Two French Bulldogs said...

We need one! Do you sell them? We will use it as a bed
Benny & Lily

Teddy said...

So cool you have your own stuffed version of yourself BOL
I have loved reading all about BlogPaws, I so wish i could come over from the UK!