I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Thursday, June 21, 2012

On TV in Salt Lake City

Being interviewed for ABC TV Good Things Utah show
Our morning of TV appearances has been going well! After a great run on KSTU Fox 13's Good Day Utah show, we went over to KTVX ABC's Good Things Utah show where Norman the Scooter Dog and I were interviewed and had a chance to show off our stuff for the cameras and people at home. We made sure to say we were here for Blog Paws too! The grassy area was nice and cool on our paws, and I had some time to chill out with my dad, Steve our driver and Eric Presnall, my personal assistant too. He has been great keeping me hydrated with plenty of bottled water and snacks too!

Tillman skates on ABC's Good Things Utah show
But I couldn't take it anymore..I saw my skateboard and kept barking and barking and barking to get my dad's attention. I WANTED TO SKATE. Why wouldn't he listen to me? FINALLY I snagged the board and tried to drag it over to the nice smooth pavement at the ABC TV studios! Dad and Eric made their way to set me up in the parking lot. And away I went. Ahhh it feels so great to be on my board, with the breeze in my face.  Its such a pawsome feeling to be skating. Alright I admit it, I am a ham and love to show off too. Especially when people cheer me on.
The gang found a nice shady spot to chill out
We found a shady spot at the ABC station and had some time to rest and chill out for awhile. I was basking in the afterglow of another great skate. What a way to start the morning. I can't wait to do it again tonight at the kick off opening ceremonies for Blog Paws! I really should thank my friends at Natural Balance Pet Foods for taking such great care of me, and hooking me up with lots of delicious food too. I'm in peak physical condition, and I owe some of that to the food I eat!
My personal assistant, Eric Presnall gives me the shaka sign for a job well done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw you on TV Tillman, so cool! Thanks for being here in Salt Lake.

Two French Bulldogs said...

We saw you on TV and screamed, BOL
Benny & Lily