I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Friday, June 22, 2012

Starting the Day on TV in Salt Lake City

Tillman skates at sunrise in Salt Lake City on KSL 5 TV
Wow its Friday already!  Fun week so far...and more going on today..already. Early this morning Norman and I were on KSL 5 TV in Salt Lake City. I was able to skate while the sun was rising, it was an inspirational moment, I must say. Even Norman barked for me while I did my stuff.
 
Norman the Scooter Dog shows off his new suit on TV
Norman the Scooter Dog was dressed up in his new suit, that dog just loves to be dapper and all.
 
Camera guy for Who Let the Dogs Out filming us!
As you can see from this photo, the camera crew from my TV show Who Let the Dogs Out were filming us while we were on air for the TV station. Sort of a "behind the scenes" moment for the new season! Thanks again to Natural Balance Pet Foods for sponsoring my show for a second season!
Norman the Scooter Dog scoots live on air
Norman was a huge hit for the TV reporter. The KSL 5 TV camera crew seemed to get a real kick out of us all. This is the kind of stuff we love doing.
 Here is Norman with Tonya Papanikolas, anchor at KSL 5 TV in Salt Lake City. She sure is pretty, isn't she? You can say hi to her on Twitter @TonyaKSL

Now we'll have some breakfast, rest a bit and then head on over to the Blog Paws conference for meet and greets later this morning! See you soon!

1 comment:

Molly&Harper said...

Yay, season 2!!!!!! When will auditions be opening???? Will you be in NY?