I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Let's Go Surfin Now!

Image courtesy of Robert Ochoa of Pawmazing Photography
Oh boy, it's that time of year when the sun feels great, the water is starting to warm up, and the beaches are full of chicks who all want to pet me and tell me I'm cute. For me it also means I get time to ride the waves. I tend to draw a crowd when people see me along the beach. Dad carries my surf board and I wink at the pretty girls. Once we say all our hellos, we suit up and head into the water. We spend some time waiting for the right wave....but when it comes and I catch it in time, it is soooo sweet. Other than being on my skateboard, this my next favorite way to kill an afternoon. Life is good.

2 comments:

Ziggy Stardust said...

"Come on a Safari with me". You are way too cool Tillman. Catch some waves and feel the breeze my pal.

Loveys Sasha

Two French Bulldogs said...

Surfs up! You rock Tillman
Benny & Lily