|Tillman with Spencer, a 7 year old fan|
First thing I told him? Learn how to bark a lot and chew on the board, I think it helps me go faster. Bwwaahhhaaaaa.
Tillman's Top 10 Tips for Skateboarding
1. Bark 7 times before you get on the board
2. Always chew on the board like crazy before you hop on
3. Wiggle your butt to keep your balance
4. Fold your ears back, it improves the aerodynamics
5. Have your personal assistant scratch your neck before you start the run
6. Try to fart while on the board, it helps propel you
7. Smile at the chicks when you zoom past
8. A few drops of drool on the wheels are good luck
9. Refuel with a few Tillman's Treats after a long run
10. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough!
Hope those tips help.