I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Tillman's Top Ten Tips for Skateboarding

Tillman with Spencer, a 7 year old fan
Meet Spencer, a 7 year old fan I met BlogPaws yesterday. Not long ago, the folks at Natural Balance Pet Foods mailed one of my super cool, custom skateboards to Spencer. So yesterday I sat down with him to give a few tips on skateboarding.

First thing I told him? Learn how to bark a lot and chew on the board, I think it helps me go faster. Bwwaahhhaaaaa.

Tillman's Top 10 Tips for Skateboarding
1. Bark 7 times before you get on the board
2. Always chew on the board like crazy before you hop on
3. Wiggle your butt to keep your balance
4. Fold your ears back, it improves the aerodynamics
5. Have your personal assistant scratch your neck before you start the run
6. Try to fart while on the board, it helps propel you
7. Smile at the chicks when you zoom past
8. A few drops of drool on the wheels are good luck
9. Refuel with a few Tillman's Treats after a long run
10. Don't Stop Til You Get Enough!

Hope those tips help.

1 comment:

Two French Bulldogs said...

good to know, thanks Tillman
Benny & Lily