I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm a Creature of Habit

Everybody is always so busy. Running here and there, doing this and that. As for me, I totally understand, as I have a full schedule too. For instance, here is my typical daily routine:

My Daily Routine*
Morning stretches
Search the house for monsters
Breakfast (Natural Balance Synergy)
Morning walk
Wrestle with Dad
Window patrol
Nap
Chase Rose
Chase Sully
Hunting for crabs on the beach
Nap
Ride my skateboard for exercise 
Run around the yard
Afternoon refreshments (a few slices of Natural Balance dog food rolls)
Chase Rose
Chase Sully
Tug of War (see photo above)
Nap
Read fan mail
Pawtagraph photos for fans
Dinner (Natural Balance Synergy)
Patrol the beach boardwalk
Patrol the neighborhood with dad
Wrestle with dad
Nap
Watch TV
Watch my human brother play video games
Scam a snack from dad (Usually my Tillman's Treats dog treats)
Patrol the house for monsters
Sleep

*On weekends, we usually go surfing or skimboarding too. I love it when the surf is just right, the sun is shining and the beach is loaded with chicks.

Being a creature of habit is comforting to a bulldog like me. I get plenty of exercise, eat right and am lucky enough to have a dad who loves me and spends lots of time with me. What more could a dog want?


2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

your are our idol Tillman....do you lift weights?
Benny & Lily

Ziggy Stardust said...

Tillman, we have a lot in common, when it comes to our routines. I could use some tips on monster patrolling. I do it only at night and let out a loud cry as I am doing it. Do you think I am scaring the monsters away?? I hope so. If I were you I would work a few more treats in, otherwise you are golden.

Loveys Sasha