I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Getting Ready for Blog Paws!

Well, we're one day closer to Blog Paws! Our journey to Salt Lake City is underway. The gang worked hard to get all my stuff loaded onto the RV, and we're stocked up on plenty of my Tillman's Treats as "emergency snacks", plenty of bottled water, and a few back up skateboards with super-fast wheels for me to strut my stuff for my pals at Blog Paws tomorrow. I did some exercises and got a good work-out in before my Blog Paws appearance. I like to dazzle the crowds, so I've gotten plenty of practice in already this week.

Norman the Scooter Dog taking a Bath
Even my pal Norman the Scooter Dog is coming to Blog Paws, to join me in the opening kick off ceremonies. Norman got all spruced up with a bath yesterday. Check out this picture of Norman in the tub. I call this 'Scrub A Dub Dub in the Tub'. Bwwahhhaaahaaa.

See y'all in Salt Lake City. I'll be the one with the awesome skateboard....

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

Bet you are going to give lots of pawtographs
Benny & Lily

Ziggy Stardust said...

I wish I could meet you there. It sounds like a blast.

Loveys Sasha