I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Helping Promote Pet Adoptions

One of the things I'm most proud about from my celebrity status is the ability to help raise awareness for many pet-related causes. Pet rescue and adoption is an important to me, as I get to see many pets who just need a home and someone to love. Did you know there there are millions of dogs and cats across the country right now who desperately need a chance for life? I've met some incredible dogs and cats who were rescued and went on to be excellent pets, and even learn cool tricks too. I like to help spread the word about rescue and adoption events. I use my Twitter and Facebook accounts, this blog, and personal appearances too, when possible.

In fact, today I'm making an appearance at a huge adoption event in Long Beach, CA with my pals from Natural Balance Pet Foods. It's the Mark and Brian radio show guys hosting an adoption day for the SPCLA in Long Beach.

If you are in the greater Los Angeles/Long Beach area, you can meet me today at the Mark & Brian Pet Adoption Day at SPCA LA as we help promote lots of adoptions.

When: Today, June 16 10am-4pm
Where: SPCA LA P.D. Pitchford Companion Animal Village and Education Center at 7700 East Spring Street in Long Beach, California (in El Dorado Park)

for more info: http://spcala.com/

AND...If you send me your photos of pets you adopt this month, I'll include them in a special new photo board on my Pinterest account.

No comments: