I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Pal Norman the Scooter Dog

Norman with his mom Karen
My pal Norman the Scooter Dog is one heck of a guy. Norman is a dog who loves to perform for an audience. He has already appeared on Cartoon Network, The Late Show with David Letterman, Inside Edition, Good Morning America, and on my TV show "Who Let the Dogs Out?".

Norman was born on July 14th, 2009, is tawny in color, measures 26" at the withers and weighs 70 lbs. Norman is training to compete in Agility, Herding and Obedience competitions. He received his Companion Dog Title in Obedience when he was only 15 months old. In addition, he helps promote rescue and helps educate against puppy mills!

Like me, he is naturally curious. He loves playing with his family and wants to do everything with his kids. When he saw them riding scooters, he wanted to try and found that this was something he also could do.

What I love about Norman is that he loves to train and learn new tricks.
We've had more fun together barking away, especially when we see a pretty girl pass by. Check out Norman's Facebook page and "like" him, he is looking for new friends!

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

He is something else!
Benny & Lily

Teddy said...

Norman is pawspiring, just like you ;) Im already a fan!