I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Headed to Pebble Beach to Skimboard!

Tillman has been dreaming about Pebble Beach
So check this out. Dad took us on a road trip up to Carmel, California for some surf n sun this weekend. We're going to Pebble Beach, where I hope to wow the crowds with my skim boarding. I overheard dad talking about this trip yesterday, and when I saw him load my skimboard into the car I was so stoked. I ran around in circles, barked and barked, begging him to go surf NOW. I went to sleep last night dreaming about the surf and the free feeling of riding the waves on my skimboard. It is a total trip for me, especially when I know fans are watching from the shore. Hopefully dad takes a photo or two so I can post here tomorrow for you. 

Wanna guess how many waves I'll ride today?

1 comment:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Tillman, I hope there are pictures also. I can't wait to see you riding those cool waves!! Take it all in my pal and enjoy.

Loveys Sasha