I'm on Pinterest! Check out my photo boards at http://pinterest.com/tillmanskates

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thanks & Farewell, Blog Paws!

Tillman says "Thanks" to BlogPaws
Well it was quite a run, for me and the gang. We had a truly amazing time at Blog Paws in Salt Lake City. I especially enjoyed meeting so many new and existing blogger friends in person. I even had a chance to drool on a few people too! I want to say a big THANKS to every single one of the organizers of Blog Paws who made us all feel welcome and special too. I should also thank my sponsor, Natural Balance Pet Foods for getting me and the whole crew here. Check out this photo of Norman the Scooter Dog below:
Norman the Scooter Dog waves farewell to BlogPaws!
My good buddy Norman the Scooter Dog also wanted to say thanks and farewell also. He is even waving in this photo. Pretty cool huh? Yeah, well he has longer arms than I do, so its easier for him to wave! BOL!!

Let's all keep in touch on the blogosphere. There are lots of ways to follow me: here on my blog, on my Facebook page, on Twitter, on my Pinterest boards, or on our TV show website, www.WhoLetTheDogsOut.tv

So stay tuned for more updates all summer long. AND I'll need you help to honor Service Dogs later this year. More on that later. For now, I'm taking the next skateboard outta here. (OK, well actually its the RV, but that just sounded better to me).

Woof Woof,
Tillman

2 comments:

Two French Bulldogs said...

we have to go next time, sounds like fun. And look at that bed!!
Benny & Lily

Prudence said...

Mom was so excited to see you & Norman at #blogpaws! Everybody loved you guys!